Thursday 14 July 2011

What do the numbers 9360, 9810, 9860 & 9900 have in common?



They are all new Blackberry style numbers that are rumored to be released soon by Rogers. Some rumors are more credible than others. At the Fraser Valley Wireless annual customer appreciation golf tournament yesterday I spoke with our RIM rep Gord Grant. He was eager to show off the new Bold 9900. Thinner, fast processor, fast HSPA speeds & crisper optics were the new upgrades that I felt & saw while handling the unit. Did I mention touchscreen!! This is a nice unit.  
The Blackberry 9860 is a new full touch screen unit that will give the user the iPhone/Android feel. So that leaves the 9810 & the 9360, which I’m guessing are the Torch 2 & the Curve. We will see.
With the new enhanced BB o/s 7, I for one am looking forward to a new Blackberry.  My only problem will be which one??? Oh Yeh….. I forgot….. I’m the Rogers Corporate rep… so I will take one of each.  After all, I need to demo what I’m selling.

No comments:

Post a Comment